Cosmetic Dentist in Phoenix & Glendale
A beautiful smile has been linked to higher self-esteem and a more successful life in numerous studies. Your leading Phoenix cosmetic dentist is equipped with the skills, training and continuing education, and tools to give you the perfect smile quickly and comfortably. Nobody is born with a flawless smile, and orthodontics aren’t the best solution for every dental concern.
Glendale cosmetic dentist options can include a wide range of procedures, such as:
- In-office whitening treatments. As a complement to at-home whitening kits, in-office treatments are powerful and offer instant results. In-office treatments are so fast that they’re often called “lunch break procedures.”
- Veneers. A popular two-step procedure, veneers are semi-permanent porcelain fixtures that are attached directly to existing teeth. During your first procedure, teeth are filed and shaped to create the best foundation for the veneer. Patients have temporary veneers (known as “bonds”) affixed while the permanent veneers are made in a lab. About two weeks later, the semi-permanent veneers are attached. Veneers can last anywhere from 10-20+ years depending on care.
- Gum shaping. Often undertaken in tandem with veneers, shaping gums can make teeth appear longer and improve a “gummy” smile. However, some patients are great candidates for gum shaping as a standalone procedure.
- Implants. In some cases, implants are recommended as a largely cosmetic dental procedure. It’s a permanent solution to a tooth that’s missing, extremely misshapen (especially when it’s front teeth), or so broken and/or diseased that extracting the tooth and replacing it with an implant is the best approach. Learn more about implants now, and ask your dentist if it’s the right fit for you.
Cosmetic dentistry can dramatically improve a patient’s aesthetics, boost confidence, and a healthier looking mouth can positively impact nearly every aspect of a patient’s life.
Choosing a Glendale Cosmetic Dentist
Cosmetic dentistry results depend on the skill of the dentist and the tools used. Many times, cosmetic dentistry is an out of pocket expense, and you want the best results for your investment. Choosing a dentist should include research, meet and greet appointments, and comparing many before and after photos.
A reputable expert puts a patient’s health and goals first. They are committed to giving you the best results possible and guarantee results that will really make you smile. When looking for a cosmetic dentist, ask about:
- How long they’ve been practicing cosmetic dentistry, their education, background, and certifications.
- Before and after photos from previous patients.
- Exactly what your post-procedure smile will look like.
- Care and after-care instructions.
- Options for working with your dental insurance, if applicable, and payment plans.
Your brand new smile is right around the corner. Contact our office today to schedule a complimentary informational meeting with a top-ranked cosmetic dentist in Glendale and find out more about dental procedures and your options.