Sky Dental Alliance Essay Scholarship:
The importance of promoting oral health education
Must have a 2.5 GPA or above. Must be a current high school senior, or accepted as a full-time student in an accredited technical school, community college, trade school, four-year accredited college or university or apprentice program, regardless of residency status. Students may be required to provide proof of enrollment or acceptance.
Please note the following contest guidelines:
- Submissions must be between 400 and 600 words.
- Submissions must be typewritten and double-spaced.
- Submissions must include a cover page with name, address, email, phone number, school of current enrollment, and school attending in the 2018-2019 school year.
- Only original work will be considered (no plagiarism.)
- All citations to factual data should be noted in the footnote or in a Reference page.
The essay entry deadline
is 11:59pm (MST) April 9, 2018
via online submission.
The winning essays will be announced May 11, 2017. One scholarship will be awarded to a graduating high school senior, and one will be awarded to an enrolled student of higher education. The authors of the winning essays will be awarded a $1,000.00 scholarship. A check will be cut to the institution where the essay winner will be attending.